Get to Know Zamboanga del Norte’s First Bank!
Banco Dipolog, Inc. (BDI), is the 54th rural bank opened in the Philippines after the enactment of the Rural Banking Act of 1952. The late Justice Florentino Adaza Saguin, with the strong support of his son, Atty. Augusto “Tuting” G. Saguin, originally established it as the Rural Bank of Dipolog, Inc. on October 17, 1957, and opened its welcoming doors to the banking public on November 2, 1957.
Message from the EVP/COO
The first semester of 2011 was a defining period for us in BDI as we smoothly rebranded from being Rural Bank of Dipolog, Inc. to being Banco Dipolog, Inc. After 54 years of strong presence in Dipolog, Zamboanga del Norte and the neighboring provinces of Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga Sibugay and Misamis Occidental, we are looking at moving farther, proud to carry Dipolog as our flag. Like our very own City, we did not grow in leaps and bounces but we were consistent and reliable.
BDI embarks on a new CORE Banking System
November 8, 2011 - BDI just had the kickoff meeting for the development of its new CORE Banking System (CBS).November 8, 2011 - BDI just had the kickoff meeting for the development of its new CORE Banking System (CBS)
Message from the Chairman and President
Over the years, the Rural Bank of Dipolog, Inc., now Banco Dipolog, Inc., has touched the lives of countless people. In their own noble ways, our bank’s founder, Justice Florentino Adaza Saguin, and co-founder, Atty. Augusto Galleposo Saguin, chose the brave path to overcome the barriers to financial growth and economic development and open opportunities for rural, indigenous Filipinos 54 years ago.
BDI launches Checking Account Services
March 18, 2011—Banco Dipolog, Inc. finally launched its Demand Deposit or Checking Account facility.